360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Güvenlik Merkezi
. Open here
where you can get more info on 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. 360 Total Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The application's main executable file occupies 5.92 MB (6207400 bytes) on disk and is titled QHSafeMain.exe.
The following executables are installed together with 360 Total Security. They take about 97.00 MB (101715280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (632.91 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.31 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (2.27 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (769.41 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.20 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.24 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.08 MB)
- GameBooster.exe (1.66 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.66 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (685.91 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.22 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (868.91 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.35 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.38 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.92 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.83 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.14 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (744.41 KB)
- 360isafeup.exe (48.59 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (906.41 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.85 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.54 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.92 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (365.91 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.66 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1993
of 360 Total Security. You can find below info on other versions of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program marketed by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. After you click 360 Total Security in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi from your computer, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 19:44:22.933