豌豆荚 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall 豌豆荚 from your system豌豆实验室
. You can find out more on 豌豆实验室 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://wandoujia.com/
if you want to read more on 豌豆荚 on 豌豆实验室's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 豌豆荚. wandoujia2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 495.80 KB (507704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 豌豆荚. They take about 3.48 MB (3650007
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (838.80 KB)
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (204.82 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (192.82 KB)
- Uninst.exe (165.60 KB)
- wandoujia2.exe (495.80 KB)
- wandoujia_helper.exe (851.30 KB)
- wandoujia_installer.exe (111.30 KB)
- wdjconx64.exe (96.44 KB)
- wdjconx86.exe (60.44 KB)
- WDJDriverInstaller.exe (62.32 KB)
- wdj_tool.exe (484.80 KB)
The current page applies to 豌豆荚 version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other 豌豆荚 versions:
...click to view all...
豌豆荚 is an application marketed by the software company 豌豆实验室. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase 豌豆荚 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 豌豆荚 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 豌豆荚 or simply click the Search feature and type in "豌豆荚". The 豌豆荚 application will be found very quickly. When you click 豌豆荚 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 豌豆荚, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 豌豆荚:
- The software company is: http://wandoujia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 豌豆荚.
8. After uninstalling 豌豆荚, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 豌豆荚 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 豌豆荚 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 豌豆荚 by 豌豆实验室 from your PC, we are not saying that 豌豆荚 by 豌豆实验室 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 豌豆荚 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 11:19:30.530