This page contains complete information on how to remove 豌豆荚 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 豌豆荚 from your system豌豆实验室
. Check out here
for more information on 豌豆实验室. Further information about 豌豆荚 can be found at http://wandoujia.com/
. 豌豆荚 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for 豌豆荚 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs\Uninst.exe. 豌豆荚's primary file takes about 487.37 KB (499064 bytes) and is called wandoujia2.exe.
The following executables are installed along with 豌豆荚. They take about 3.71 MB (3886234
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (838.87 KB)
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (204.88 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (187.38 KB)
- Uninst.exe (158.53 KB)
- wandoujia2.exe (487.37 KB)
- WandoujiaCertMgr.exe (74.92 KB)
- wandoujia_helper.exe (841.37 KB)
- wandoujia_installer.exe (111.37 KB)
- wdjconx64.exe (96.44 KB)
- wdjconx86.exe (60.44 KB)
- WDJDriverInstaller.exe (61.38 KB)
- WDJDriverPreinstaller.exe (196.37 KB)
- wdj_tool.exe (475.87 KB)
The current web page applies to 豌豆荚 version 22.214.171.12448
alone. Click on the links below for other 豌豆荚 versions:
...click to view all...
豌豆荚 is an application offered by the software company 豌豆实验室. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall 豌豆荚 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 豌豆荚 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 豌豆荚 or simply click the Search field and type in "豌豆荚". If it is installed on your PC the 豌豆荚 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 豌豆荚 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 豌豆荚, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 豌豆荚:
- The web site of the application is: http://wandoujia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 豌豆荚.
8. After uninstalling 豌豆荚, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 豌豆荚 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 豌豆荚 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 豌豆荚 by 豌豆实验室 from your computer, nor are we saying that 豌豆荚 by 豌豆实验室 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 豌豆荚 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-04 04:54:50.060