豌豆荚 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 豌豆荚 from your computer豌豆实验室
. More info about 豌豆实验室 can be read here
. More data about the software 豌豆荚 can be found at http://wandoujia.com/
. 豌豆荚 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing 豌豆荚 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 489.50 KB (501248 bytes) on disk and is named wandoujia2.exe.
The following executables are contained in 豌豆荚. They occupy 3.43 MB (3598290
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (832.50 KB)
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (198.50 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (186.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (165.58 KB)
- wandoujia2.exe (489.50 KB)
- wandoujia_helper.exe (845.00 KB)
- wandoujia_installer.exe (105.00 KB)
- wdjconx64.exe (96.44 KB)
- wdjconx86.exe (60.44 KB)
- WDJDriverInstaller.exe (56.00 KB)
- wdj_tool.exe (478.50 KB)
This data is about 豌豆荚 version 220.127.116.1109
only. Click on the links below for other 豌豆荚 versions:
...click to view all...
豌豆荚 is an application by the software company 豌豆实验室. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase 豌豆荚 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 豌豆荚 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 豌豆荚 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "豌豆荚". If it is installed on your PC the 豌豆荚 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 豌豆荚 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 豌豆荚, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 豌豆荚:
- The web site of the program is: http://wandoujia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 豌豆荚.
8. After removing 豌豆荚, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 豌豆荚 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 豌豆荚 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 豌豆荚 by 豌豆实验室 from your computer, we are not saying that 豌豆荚 by 豌豆实验室 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 豌豆荚 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:13:23.280