You can find below detailed information on how to remove 豌豆荚 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 豌豆荚 from your system豌豆实验室
. You can find out more on 豌豆实验室 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://wandoujia.com/
if you want to read more on 豌豆荚 on 豌豆实验室's web page. Usually the 豌豆荚 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs folder, depending on the user's option during install. 豌豆荚's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 495.87 KB (507768 bytes) on disk and is labeled wandoujia2.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside 豌豆荚. They take about 3.75 MB (3935383
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (838.87 KB)
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (204.88 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (192.88 KB)
- Uninst.exe (158.52 KB)
- wandoujia2.exe (495.87 KB)
- WandoujiaCertMgr.exe (74.92 KB)
- wandoujia_helper.exe (851.37 KB)
- wandoujia_installer.exe (111.37 KB)
- wdjconx64.exe (96.44 KB)
- wdjconx86.exe (60.44 KB)
- WDJDriverInstaller.exe (62.38 KB)
- WDJDriverPreinstaller.exe (210.37 KB)
- wdj_tool.exe (484.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19912
of 豌豆荚. You can find below a few links to other 豌豆荚 versions:
...click to view all...
豌豆荚 is a program offered by the software company 豌豆实验室. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall 豌豆荚 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 豌豆荚 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 豌豆荚 or simply activate the Search field and type in "豌豆荚". If it is installed on your PC the 豌豆荚 app will be found automatically. After you select 豌豆荚 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 豌豆荚, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 豌豆荚:
- The software company is: http://wandoujia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WandouLabs\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 豌豆荚.
8. After uninstalling 豌豆荚, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 豌豆荚 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 豌豆荚 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 豌豆荚 by 豌豆实验室 from your computer, nor are we saying that 豌豆荚 by 豌豆实验室 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 豌豆荚 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 16:19:26.040