This page contains thorough information on how to remove wtfast 4.7 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall wtfast 4.7 from your computerInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. More info about Initex & AAA Internet Publishing can be read here
. Further information about wtfast 4.7 can be found at http://www.wtfast.com/
. wtfast 4.7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\wtfast directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\wtfast\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall wtfast 4.7. The program's main executable file is titled wtfast.exe and occupies 6.92 MB (7254976 bytes).
wtfast 4.7 is composed of the following executables which take 8.80 MB (9222528
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- wtfast.exe (6.92 MB)
- CefSharp.Process.exe (15.50 KB)
- DriverTool.exe (648.00 KB)
- wtfast.Service.exe (100.50 KB)
This web page is about wtfast 4.7 version 220.127.116.119
only. You can find here a few links to other wtfast 4.7 versions:
...click to view all...
wtfast 4.7 is an application released by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase wtfast 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete wtfast 4.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate wtfast 4.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "wtfast 4.7". If it is installed on your PC the wtfast 4.7 program will be found automatically. When you select wtfast 4.7 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding wtfast 4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for wtfast 4.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\wtfast\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall wtfast 4.7.
8. After uninstalling wtfast 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong wtfast 4.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing wtfast 4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove wtfast 4.7 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your computer, we are not saying that wtfast 4.7 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove wtfast 4.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 07:31:58.830