wtfast 4.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall wtfast 4.7 from your systemInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. You can read more about related to wtfast 4.7 at http://www.wtfast.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove wtfast 4.7. wtfast 4.7's main file takes about 6.96 MB (7298112 bytes) and is called wtfast.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside wtfast 4.7. They take about 8.84 MB (9267840
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- wtfast.exe (6.96 MB)
- CefSharp.Process.exe (15.50 KB)
- DriverTool.exe (648.00 KB)
- wtfast.Service.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of wtfast 4.7. You can find below a few links to other wtfast 4.7 versions:
...click to view all...
wtfast 4.7 is a program by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove wtfast 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete wtfast 4.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate wtfast 4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "wtfast 4.7". The wtfast 4.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select wtfast 4.7 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about wtfast 4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for wtfast 4.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove wtfast 4.7.
8. After removing wtfast 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of wtfast 4.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling wtfast 4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall wtfast 4.7 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your PC, nor are we saying that wtfast 4.7 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall wtfast 4.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 12:37:41.673