You can find below detailed information on how to remove wtfast 4.7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall wtfast 4.7 from your computerInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. Open here
for more information on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Please follow http://www.wtfast.com/
if you want to read more on wtfast 4.7 on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing's web page. wtfast 4.7 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\wtfast directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for wtfast 4.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\wtfast\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.90 MB (7232448 bytes) on disk and is named wtfast.exe.
The following executables are contained in wtfast 4.7. They take 8.77 MB (9200000
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- wtfast.exe (6.90 MB)
- CefSharp.Process.exe (15.50 KB)
- DriverTool.exe (648.00 KB)
- wtfast.Service.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of wtfast 4.7. You can find below info on other releases of wtfast 4.7:
...click to view all...
wtfast 4.7 is a program offered by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall wtfast 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase wtfast 4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate wtfast 4.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "wtfast 4.7". If it exists on your system the wtfast 4.7 app will be found very quickly. After you click wtfast 4.7 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about wtfast 4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for wtfast 4.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\wtfast\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove wtfast 4.7.
8. After uninstalling wtfast 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of wtfast 4.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling wtfast 4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove wtfast 4.7 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your computer, we are not saying that wtfast 4.7 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove wtfast 4.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 13:03:05.767