This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall sizlsearch for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall sizlsearch from your systemsizlsearch
. Take a look here
for more information on sizlsearch. Detailed information about sizlsearch can be found at http://sizlsearch.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sizlsearch folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. sizlsearch's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\sizlsearch\sizlsearchUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is called sizlsearch.BOAS.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside sizlsearch. They occupy about 9.84 MB (10313718
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- sizlsearchUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- sizlsearchUninstall.exe (233.85 KB)
- utilsizlsearch.exe (646.73 KB)
- sizlsearch.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- sizlsearch.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- sizlsearch.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- sizlsearch.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- sizlsearch.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- sizlsearch.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- sizlsearch.OfSvc.exe (1.16 MB)
- sizlsearch.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about sizlsearch version 2014.07.13.194315
alone. You can find here a few links to other sizlsearch releases:
...click to view all...
sizlsearch is a program offered by the software company sizlsearch. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove sizlsearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete sizlsearch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate sizlsearch or simply activate the Search field and type in "sizlsearch". If it is installed on your PC the sizlsearch program will be found automatically. After you select sizlsearch in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about sizlsearch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for sizlsearch:
- The web site of the application is: http://sizlsearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sizlsearch\sizlsearchUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall sizlsearch.
8. After removing sizlsearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong sizlsearch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling sizlsearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove sizlsearch by sizlsearch from your computer, we are not saying that sizlsearch by sizlsearch is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove sizlsearch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:52:01.510