sizlsearch is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall sizlsearch from your systemsizlsearch
. Go over here
where you can get more info on sizlsearch. Please follow http://sizlsearch.net/support
if you want to read more on sizlsearch on sizlsearch's page. sizlsearch is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sizlsearch folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\sizlsearch\sizlsearchuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall sizlsearch. sizlsearch.PurBrowse64.exe is the sizlsearch's main executable file and it takes circa 280.28 KB (287008 bytes) on disk.
sizlsearch contains of the executables below. They take 2.14 MB (2242270
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- sizlsearchUninstall.exe (233.87 KB)
- utilsizlsearch.exe (314.28 KB)
- sizlsearch.PurBrowse64.exe (280.28 KB)
The current page applies to sizlsearch version 2014.07.14.000933
alone. You can find below a few links to other sizlsearch releases:
...click to view all...
sizlsearch is a program released by the software company sizlsearch. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase sizlsearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove sizlsearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find sizlsearch or simply click the Search feature and type in "sizlsearch". If it is installed on your PC the sizlsearch program will be found automatically. After you click sizlsearch in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about sizlsearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for sizlsearch:
- The web site of the program is: http://sizlsearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sizlsearch\sizlsearchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall sizlsearch.
8. After uninstalling sizlsearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong sizlsearch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling sizlsearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove sizlsearch by sizlsearch from your PC, we are not saying that sizlsearch by sizlsearch is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove sizlsearch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:36:08.230