This web page contains complete information on how to remove sizlsearch for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall sizlsearch from your computersizlsearch
. Take a look here
for more information on sizlsearch. Click on http://sizlsearch.net/support
to get more details about sizlsearch on sizlsearch's website. sizlsearch is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\sizlsearch directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. sizlsearch's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\sizlsearch\sizlsearchUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file occupies 233.91 KB (239523 bytes) on disk and is called sizlsearchUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside sizlsearch. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1311651
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- sizlsearchUninstall.exe (233.91 KB)
The current page applies to sizlsearch version 2014.06.11.230943
alone. You can find here a few links to other sizlsearch releases:
...click to view all...
sizlsearch is a program offered by the software company sizlsearch. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase sizlsearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete sizlsearch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find sizlsearch or simply click the Search field and type in "sizlsearch". If it is installed on your PC the sizlsearch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select sizlsearch in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about sizlsearch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for sizlsearch:
- The publisher is: http://sizlsearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\sizlsearch\sizlsearchUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall sizlsearch.
8. After uninstalling sizlsearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of sizlsearch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing sizlsearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove sizlsearch by sizlsearch from your PC, we are not saying that sizlsearch by sizlsearch is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove sizlsearch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:39:58.990