This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall simplisafe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall simplisafe from your systemsimplitec GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on simplitec GmbH. Please open http://www.simplitec.com
if you want to read more on simplisafe on simplitec GmbH's page. simplisafe is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing simplisafe is "C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. simplisafe's main file takes about 512.75 KB (525056 bytes) and is named PowerSuiteStart.exe.
The following executables are installed together with simplisafe. They occupy about 5.97 MB (6258712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashLogMailer.exe (276.25 KB)
- PowerSuite.exe (2.01 MB)
- PowerSuiteStart.exe (512.75 KB)
- ServiceProvider.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- RegDefragTask.exe (146.25 KB)
- RegDefragVista_32.exe (60.75 KB)
- RegDefragVista_64.exe (67.25 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_32.exe (60.75 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_64.exe (66.75 KB)
- RegDefragXP_32.exe (60.25 KB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
The current web page applies to simplisafe version 18.104.22.1684
alone. You can find below info on other releases of simplisafe:
...click to view all...
simplisafe has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall simplisafe from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove simplisafe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start UserNamenu\Programs\simplitec\simplisafe
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\CrashLogMailer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\eula_de.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\eula_en.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\eula_en_II.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\QuietUninstallString
simplisafe is a program marketed by the software company simplitec GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase simplisafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall simplisafe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find simplisafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "simplisafe". If it exists on your system the simplisafe application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select simplisafe in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding simplisafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for simplisafe:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simplitec.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall simplisafe.
8. After uninstalling simplisafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of simplisafe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling simplisafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove simplisafe by simplitec GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that simplisafe by simplitec GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove simplisafe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 13:30:03.393