simplisafe is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall simplisafe from your PCsimplitec GmbH
. Open here
for more details on simplitec GmbH. You can read more about on simplisafe at http://www.simplitec.com
. simplisafe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe folder, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall simplisafe. simplisafe's main file takes around 709.25 KB (726272 bytes) and is called PowerSuiteStart.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in simplisafe. They take 5.86 MB (6145632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashLogMailer.exe (277.48 KB)
- PowerSuite.exe (2.18 MB)
- PowerSuiteStart.exe (709.25 KB)
- ServiceProvider.exe (1.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
This info is about simplisafe version 126.96.36.1997
alone. You can find below info on other releases of simplisafe:
...click to view all...
simplisafe is an application offered by the software company simplitec GmbH. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall simplisafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase simplisafe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find simplisafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "simplisafe". If it exists on your system the simplisafe program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click simplisafe in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding simplisafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for simplisafe:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simplitec.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove simplisafe.
8. After uninstalling simplisafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong simplisafe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing simplisafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove simplisafe by simplitec GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that simplisafe by simplitec GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove simplisafe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:48:22.053