You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall simplisafe for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall simplisafe from your PCsimplitec GmbH
. Open here
for more details on simplitec GmbH. Click on http://www.simplitec.com
to get more info about simplisafe on simplitec GmbH's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. simplisafe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 513.75 KB (526080 bytes) on disk and is labeled PowerSuiteStart.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with simplisafe. They take about 12.14 MB (12725248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashLogMailer.exe (276.25 KB)
- PowerSuite.exe (2.01 MB)
- PowerSuiteStart.exe (513.75 KB)
- ServiceProvider.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- vcredist_2013_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- RegDefragTask.exe (146.25 KB)
- RegDefragVista_32.exe (60.75 KB)
- RegDefragVista_64.exe (67.25 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_32.exe (60.75 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_64.exe (66.75 KB)
- RegDefragXP_32.exe (60.25 KB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of simplisafe. For other simplisafe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove simplisafe.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall simplisafe:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\simplitec\simplisafe
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\CrashLogMailer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\eula_de.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\eula_en.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\eula_en_II.txt
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\QuietUninstallString
simplisafe is an application by the software company simplitec GmbH. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove simplisafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove simplisafe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate simplisafe or simply click the Search field and type in "simplisafe". The simplisafe program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select simplisafe in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about simplisafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for simplisafe:
- The publisher is: http://www.simplitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove simplisafe.
8. After removing simplisafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of simplisafe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling simplisafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall simplisafe by simplitec GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that simplisafe by simplitec GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall simplisafe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:41:26.987