You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall simplisafe for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall simplisafe from your PCsimplitec GmbH
. Open here
for more details on simplitec GmbH. Click on http://www.simplitec.com
to get more info about simplisafe on simplitec GmbH's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. simplisafe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 513.75 KB (526080 bytes) on disk and is labeled PowerSuiteStart.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with simplisafe. They take about 12.14 MB (12725248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashLogMailer.exe (276.25 KB)
- PowerSuite.exe (2.01 MB)
- PowerSuiteStart.exe (513.75 KB)
- ServiceProvider.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- vcredist_2013_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- RegDefragTask.exe (146.25 KB)
- RegDefragVista_32.exe (60.75 KB)
- RegDefragVista_64.exe (67.25 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_32.exe (60.75 KB)
- RegDefragWin7_64.exe (66.75 KB)
- RegDefragXP_32.exe (60.25 KB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of simplisafe. For other simplisafe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove simplisafe.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall simplisafe:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\simplitec\simplisafe
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\CrashLogMailer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\eula_de.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\eula_en.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\simplitec\simplisafe\eula_en_II.txt
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\simplitec POWER SUITE_is1\QuietUninstallString
simplisafe is an application by the software company simplitec GmbH. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove simplisafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove simplisafe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate simplisafe or simply activate the Search field and type in "simplisafe". If it is installed on your PC the simplisafe application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click simplisafe in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about simplisafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for simplisafe:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.simplitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\simplitec\simplisafe\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove simplisafe.
8. After removing simplisafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of simplisafe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling simplisafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall simplisafe by simplitec GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that simplisafe by simplitec GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall simplisafe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:41:26.987