You can find on this page details on how to uninstall reWASD for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall reWASD from your systemDisc Soft Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Disc Soft Ltd. More data about the app reWASD can be seen at https://www.daemon-tools.cc/contacts/producttechnicalsupport
. reWASD is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\reWASD folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall reWASD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\reWASD\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. reWASD.exe is the reWASD's primary executable file and it takes about 16.61 MB (17416288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of reWASD. They take about 23.55 MB (24689104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- reWASD.exe (16.61 MB)
- reWASD3rdPartyHelper.exe (322.21 KB)
- reWASDService.exe (4.19 MB)
- reWASDTray.exe (1.76 MB)
- reWASDUACHelper.exe (32.18 KB)
- uninst.exe (654.09 KB)
This web page is about reWASD version 18.104.22.16838
only. For other reWASD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
reWASD is a program offered by the software company Disc Soft Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall reWASD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase reWASD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find reWASD or simply click the Search field and type in "reWASD". The reWASD application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click reWASD in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about reWASD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for reWASD:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.daemon-tools.cc/contacts/producttechnicalsupport
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\reWASD\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove reWASD.
8. After uninstalling reWASD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong reWASD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling reWASD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall reWASD by Disc Soft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that reWASD by Disc Soft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall reWASD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 07:34:43.263