This web page contains detailed information on how to remove reWASD for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall reWASD from your PCDisc Soft Ltd
. More information about Disc Soft Ltd can be found here
. Click on https://www.rewasd.com#contacts
to get more info about reWASD on Disc Soft Ltd's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\reWASD directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for reWASD is C:\Program Files\reWASD\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called Launcher.exe and it has a size of 3.04 MB (3186544 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with reWASD. They occupy about 17.95 MB (18821792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (3.04 MB)
- reWASD.exe (9.58 MB)
- reWASDService.exe (1.47 MB)
- reWASDTray.exe (353.86 KB)
- reWASDUACHelper.exe (25.86 KB)
- uninst.exe (3.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of reWASD. Click on the links below for other reWASD versions:
...click to view all...
reWASD is an application by Disc Soft Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall reWASD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove reWASD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate reWASD or simply click the Search field and type in "reWASD". If it exists on your system the reWASD app will be found automatically. After you click reWASD in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about reWASD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for reWASD:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.rewasd.com#contacts
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\reWASD\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall reWASD.
8. After removing reWASD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of reWASD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling reWASD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall reWASD by Disc Soft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that reWASD by Disc Soft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall reWASD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 22:32:13.590