You can find below details on how to remove reWASD for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall reWASD from your computerDisc Soft Ltd
. You can read more on Disc Soft Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about reWASD can be found at https://www.rewasd.com#contacts
. Usually the reWASD program is placed in the C:\Program Files\reWASD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall reWASD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\reWASD\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 3.04 MB (3185520 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in reWASD. They occupy 17.06 MB (17887904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (3.04 MB)
- reWASD.exe (8.78 MB)
- reWASDService.exe (1.45 MB)
- reWASDTray.exe (353.86 KB)
- reWASDUACHelper.exe (25.36 KB)
- uninst.exe (3.42 MB)
The current page applies to reWASD version 184.108.40.2060
alone. Click on the links below for other reWASD versions:
...click to view all...
reWASD is a program released by the software company Disc Soft Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove reWASD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase reWASD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate reWASD or simply click the Search feature and type in "reWASD". If it is installed on your PC the reWASD program will be found very quickly. When you click reWASD in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about reWASD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for reWASD:
- The software company is: https://www.rewasd.com#contacts
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\reWASD\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall reWASD.
8. After uninstalling reWASD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong reWASD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling reWASD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove reWASD by Disc Soft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that reWASD by Disc Soft Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove reWASD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:48:37.730