This web page is about projectFLY for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall projectFLY from your PCMettar Simulations Ltd
. You can find out more on Mettar Simulations Ltd or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\projectfly folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\projectfly\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall projectFLY. The application's main executable file is called projectFLY.exe and it has a size of 601.00 KB (615424 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside projectFLY. They occupy about 52.69 MB (55252480
bytes) on disk.
- projectFLY.exe (601.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.09 MB)
- projectFLY.exe (47.79 MB)
- projectfly-fsuipc.exe (17.00 KB)
- projectfly-simconnect.exe (111.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.09
of projectFLY. You can find below a few links to other projectFLY versions:
...click to view all...
projectFLY is an application offered by Mettar Simulations Ltd. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove projectFLY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase projectFLY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find projectFLY or simply click the Search feature and type in "projectFLY". The projectFLY app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click projectFLY in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding projectFLY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall projectFLY.
8. After uninstalling projectFLY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of projectFLY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing projectFLY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove projectFLY by Mettar Simulations Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that projectFLY by Mettar Simulations Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove projectFLY in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 10:01:33.233