projectFLY is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall projectFLY from your PCMettar Simulations Ltd
. You can find out more on Mettar Simulations Ltd or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\projectfly folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for projectFLY is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\projectfly\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is called projectFLY.exe and occupies 601.00 KB (615424 bytes).
The executables below are part of projectFLY. They take about 58.91 MB (61776384
bytes) on disk.
- projectFLY.exe (601.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.09 MB)
- projectFLY.exe (54.01 MB)
- projectfly-fsuipc.exe (17.00 KB)
- projectfly-simconnect.exe (111.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.05
of projectFLY. Click on the links below for other projectFLY versions:
...click to view all...
projectFLY is a program by Mettar Simulations Ltd. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove projectFLY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete projectFLY from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find projectFLY or simply activate the Search feature and type in "projectFLY". The projectFLY application will be found automatically. When you select projectFLY in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding projectFLY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall projectFLY.
8. After uninstalling projectFLY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of projectFLY which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing projectFLY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall projectFLY by Mettar Simulations Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that projectFLY by Mettar Simulations Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall projectFLY in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 17:18:58.443