This page is about projectFLY for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall projectFLY from your computerMettar Simulations Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mettar Simulations Ltd. projectFLY is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\projectfly directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling projectFLY is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\projectfly\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. projectFLY.exe is the projectFLY's primary executable file and it takes circa 601.00 KB (615424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in projectFLY. They occupy 59.60 MB (62490112
bytes) on disk.
- projectFLY.exe (601.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.09 MB)
- projectFLY.exe (54.66 MB)
- projectfly-fsuipc.exe (53.00 KB)
- projectfly-simconnect.exe (111.00 KB)
The current web page applies to projectFLY version 3.0.04
only. You can find below a few links to other projectFLY releases:
...click to view all...
projectFLY is a program by the software company Mettar Simulations Ltd. Some people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase projectFLY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall projectFLY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate projectFLY or simply click the Search feature and type in "projectFLY". The projectFLY app will be found very quickly. When you select projectFLY in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about projectFLY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove projectFLY.
8. After uninstalling projectFLY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of projectFLY which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling projectFLY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall projectFLY by Mettar Simulations Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that projectFLY by Mettar Simulations Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall projectFLY supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 03:27:03.203