You can find on this page details on how to uninstall photoFXlab for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall photoFXlab from your computerTopaz Labs
. Take a look here
for more details on Topaz Labs. Please follow http://www.topazlabs.com
if you want to read more on photoFXlab on Topaz Labs's website. The full uninstall command line for photoFXlab is C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.47 MB (5740032 bytes) on disk and is titled photoFXlab.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in photoFXlab. They occupy 5.66 MB (5938688
bytes) on disk.
- opengldec.exe (194.00 KB)
- photoFXlab.exe (5.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.9
of photoFXlab. For more photoFXlab versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove photoFXlab from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove photoFXlab:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\photoFXlab_3264.lrtemplate
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\photoFXlab_x64.lrtemplate
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\photoFXlab (32-bit).lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\photoFXlab (64-bit).lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\Website.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Topaz Labs\photoFXLab
photoFXlab is an application marketed by Topaz Labs. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall photoFXlab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall photoFXlab from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate photoFXlab or simply activate the Search feature and type in "photoFXlab". If it exists on your system the photoFXlab app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click photoFXlab in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about photoFXlab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for photoFXlab:
- The software company is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove photoFXlab.
8. After removing photoFXlab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong photoFXlab that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling photoFXlab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove photoFXlab by Topaz Labs from your computer, we are not saying that photoFXlab by Topaz Labs is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove photoFXlab in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:55:33.827