photoFXlab is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall photoFXlab from your PCTopaz Labs
. More info about Topaz Labs can be found here
. More info about the application photoFXlab can be seen at http://www.topazlabs.com
. photoFXlab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.46 MB (5729792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in photoFXlab. They take 5.65 MB (5928448
bytes) on disk.
- opengldec.exe (194.00 KB)
- photoFXlab.exe (5.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.8
of photoFXlab. Click on the links below for other photoFXlab versions:
...click to view all...
photoFXlab has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\photoFXlab.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\photoFXlab.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\64Bit\photoFXlab.exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\cache\topazexchange.db.sqlite
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\photoFXlab_3264.lrtemplate
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\photoFXlab_x64.lrtemplate
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Topaz Labs\photoFXLab
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\photoFXlab.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\64Bit\photoFXlab.exe
photoFXlab is a program released by Topaz Labs. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall photoFXlab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete photoFXlab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find photoFXlab or simply click the Search field and type in "photoFXlab". If it exists on your system the photoFXlab app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select photoFXlab in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about photoFXlab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall photoFXlab.
8. After removing photoFXlab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of photoFXlab that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing photoFXlab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove photoFXlab by Topaz Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that photoFXlab by Topaz Labs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove photoFXlab supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:37:59.840