photoFXlab is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall photoFXlab from your PCTopaz Labs
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Topaz Labs. Please follow http://www.topazlabs.com
if you want to read more on photoFXlab on Topaz Labs's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling photoFXlab is C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. photoFXlab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.44 MB (5703680 bytes) on disk.
photoFXlab installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.04 MB (19965026
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- exiftool.exe (4.64 MB)
- opengldec.exe (194.00 KB)
- photoFXlab.exe (5.44 MB)
- tladjust5.exe (1.13 MB)
- tlbw.exe (1.21 MB)
- tlclean3.exe (615.00 KB)
- tldejpeg4.exe (603.50 KB)
- tldenoise5.exe (619.50 KB)
- tldetail2.exe (636.50 KB)
- tlfusionexpress2.exe (125.00 KB)
- tlinfocus.exe (704.00 KB)
- tllenseffects.exe (1,010.50 KB)
- tlremask3.exe (529.50 KB)
- tlstareffects.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- topazopengltest.exe (194.50 KB)
- TopazSoftwareManager.exe (317.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.6
of photoFXlab. Click on the links below for other photoFXlab versions:
...click to view all...
photoFXlab is a program offered by Topaz Labs. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove photoFXlab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete photoFXlab from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate photoFXlab or simply activate the Search feature and type in "photoFXlab". If it exists on your system the photoFXlab program will be found automatically. When you select photoFXlab in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding photoFXlab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for photoFXlab:
- The publisher is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall photoFXlab.
8. After removing photoFXlab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong photoFXlab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling photoFXlab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall photoFXlab by Topaz Labs from your PC, we are not saying that photoFXlab by Topaz Labs is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall photoFXlab supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:59:14.620