nctalk is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall nctalk from your systemNCsoft Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on NCsoft Corp.. More data about the application nctalk can be seen at http://nctalk.plaync.co.kr
. nctalk is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\plaync\nctalk directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. nctalk's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\plaync\nctalk\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled nctalk.exe and its approximative size is 2.14 MB (2241544 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside nctalk. They occupy about 4.51 MB (4728544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nctalk.exe (2.14 MB)
- nctalkDumpUploader.exe (261.01 KB)
- nctalkUpgrader.exe (945.01 KB)
- Uninst.exe (144.16 KB)
- npkagt.exe (260.31 KB)
- npkcbk64.exe (211.31 KB)
- npkcmsvc.exe (204.31 KB)
- npkupd.exe (402.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.99.732
of nctalk. You can find below info on other releases of nctalk:
...click to view all...
nctalk is a program marketed by NCsoft Corp.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase nctalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase nctalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find nctalk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "nctalk". If it is installed on your PC the nctalk application will be found automatically. After you click nctalk in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding nctalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for nctalk:
- The software company is: http://nctalk.plaync.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\plaync\nctalk\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove nctalk.
8. After removing nctalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong nctalk that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling nctalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove nctalk by NCsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that nctalk by NCsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove nctalk in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 05:58:30.010