nctalk is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall nctalk from your PCNCsoft Corp.
. Further information on NCsoft Corp. can be found here
. Please open http://nctalk.plaync.co.kr
if you want to read more on nctalk on NCsoft Corp.'s web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\pcbangware\nctalk directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing nctalk is C:\Program Files\pcbangware\nctalk\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called nctalk.exe and it has a size of 553.72 KB (567008 bytes).
nctalk contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.91 MB (3055493
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nctalk.exe (553.72 KB)
- nctalkDumpUploader.exe (261.72 KB)
- nctalkUpgrader.exe (945.72 KB)
- Uninst.exe (144.19 KB)
- npkagt.exe (260.31 KB)
- npkcbk64.exe (211.31 KB)
- npkcmsvc.exe (204.31 KB)
- npkupd.exe (402.59 KB)
This info is about nctalk version 0.9.99.726
only. For other nctalk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
nctalk is a program offered by the software company NCsoft Corp.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase nctalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove nctalk from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate nctalk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "nctalk". If it exists on your system the nctalk program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select nctalk in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about nctalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for nctalk:
- The software company is: http://nctalk.plaync.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\pcbangware\nctalk\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove nctalk.
8. After uninstalling nctalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong nctalk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing nctalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove nctalk by NCsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that nctalk by NCsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove nctalk supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 09:30:18.917