nctalk is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall nctalk from your computerNCsoft Corp.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NCsoft Corp.. You can see more info about nctalk at http://nctalk.plaync.co.kr
. Usually the nctalk program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\plaync\nctalk directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling nctalk is C:\Program Files (x86)\plaync\nctalk\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nctalk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.12 MB (2218824 bytes) on disk.
nctalk installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.49 MB (4709536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nctalk.exe (2.12 MB)
- nctalkDumpUploader.exe (262.82 KB)
- nctalkUpgrader.exe (946.82 KB)
- Uninst.exe (144.16 KB)
- npkagt.exe (260.31 KB)
- npkcbk64.exe (211.31 KB)
- npkcmsvc.exe (204.31 KB)
- npkupd.exe (402.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.99.731
of nctalk. For more nctalk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
nctalk is an application released by NCsoft Corp.. Some users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove nctalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall nctalk from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find nctalk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "nctalk". The nctalk app will be found very quickly. After you select nctalk in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about nctalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for nctalk:
- The software company is: http://nctalk.plaync.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\plaync\nctalk\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove nctalk.
8. After uninstalling nctalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong nctalk which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing nctalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall nctalk by NCsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that nctalk by NCsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall nctalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:31:22.567