melondrea is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall melondrea from your computermelondrea
. More information on melondrea can be found here
. You can get more details about melondrea at http://melondrea.net/support
. Usually the melondrea program is installed in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\melondreUserName folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall melondrea by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\melondreUserName\melondreUserNameuninstUserNamell.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled melondreaUninstall.exe and occupies 232.87 KB (238461 bytes).
melondrea installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 232.87 KB (238461
bytes) on disk.
- melondreaUninstall.exe (232.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.01.28.010755
of melondrea. You can find below info on other application versions of melondrea:
...click to view all...
melondrea is an application by the software company melondrea. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase melondrea is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete melondrea from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find melondrea or simply click the Search field and type in "melondrea". The melondrea application will be found very quickly. When you select melondrea in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding melondrea, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for melondrea:
- The web site of the program is: http://melondrea.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\melondreUserName\melondreUserNameuninstUserNamell.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove melondrea.
8. After removing melondrea, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of melondrea that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing melondrea with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall melondrea by melondrea from your PC, we are not saying that melondrea by melondrea is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall melondrea in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-30 21:07:08.943