melondrea is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall melondrea from your computermelondrea
. Additional info about melondrea can be found here
. Please open http://melondrea.net/support
if you want to read more on melondrea on melondrea's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\melondrea folder (same installation drive as Windows). melondrea's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\melondrea\melondreaUn.exe REP_. melondrea.BrowserAdapter.exe is the melondrea's primary executable file and it takes about 96.23 KB (98544 bytes) on disk.
melondrea is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.11 MB (2213270
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- melondreaUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- melondreaUninstall.exe (234.68 KB)
- melondrea.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- melondrea.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- melondrea.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- melondreaBrowserFilter.exe (41.28 KB)
This web page is about melondrea version 2014.03.10.233053
alone. You can find below info on other versions of melondrea:
...click to view all...
melondrea is a program marketed by melondrea. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase melondrea is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase melondrea with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate melondrea or simply activate the Search field and type in "melondrea". If it is installed on your PC the melondrea program will be found automatically. When you click melondrea in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding melondrea, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for melondrea:
- The publisher is: http://melondrea.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\melondrea\melondreaUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove melondrea.
8. After removing melondrea, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of melondrea which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling melondrea with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove melondrea by melondrea from your computer, nor are we saying that melondrea by melondrea is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove melondrea supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-24 03:37:59.893