This web page contains complete information on how to remove melondrea for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall melondrea from your systemmelondrea
. Check out here
where you can get more info on melondrea. You can see more info related to melondrea at http://melondrea.net/support
. Usually the melondrea application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\melondrea directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall melondrea by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\melondrea\melondreauninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 234.57 KB (240195 bytes) on disk and is labeled melondreaUninstall.exe.
melondrea installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.25 MB (1312323
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- melondreaUninstall.exe (234.57 KB)
This web page is about melondrea version 2014.03.07.194536
only. For other melondrea versions please click below:
...click to view all...
melondrea is a program released by melondrea. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove melondrea is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase melondrea from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find melondrea or simply click the Search feature and type in "melondrea". If it is installed on your PC the melondrea application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select melondrea in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about melondrea, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for melondrea:
- The software company is: http://melondrea.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\melondrea\melondreauninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove melondrea.
8. After removing melondrea, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of melondrea which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing melondrea using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove melondrea by melondrea from your computer, nor are we saying that melondrea by melondrea is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove melondrea in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-04 18:02:47.333