jZip is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall jZip from your PCBandoo Media Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on Bandoo Media Inc. jZip is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for jZip is C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\uninstall.exe. jZip's main file takes about 3.43 MB (3597816 bytes) and its name is jZip.exe.
jZip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.40 MB (4612608
bytes) on disk.
- change.exe (796.99 KB)
- jZip.exe (3.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168914
of jZip. Click on the links below for other jZip versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall jZip.Folders left behind when you uninstall jZip:
- C:\Program Files\jZip
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\jZip\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\jZip\Archive created by free jZip.url
- C:\Program Files\jZip\change.exe
- C:\Program Files\jZip\CoreArchiver.dll
- C:\Program Files\jZip\Helper.dll
- C:\Program Files\jZip\jZip.exe
- C:\Program Files\jZip\jZipShell.dll
- C:\Program Files\jZip\license.rtf
- C:\Program Files\jZip\log.log
- C:\Program Files\jZip\ResourcesLOC.dll
- C:\Program Files\jZip\tgames.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\jZip.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jZip.lnk
jZip is a program offered by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove jZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete jZip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate jZip or simply click the Search field and type in "jZip". If it exists on your system the jZip application will be found very quickly. After you click jZip in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about jZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove jZip.
8. After uninstalling jZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of jZip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing jZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall jZip by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that jZip by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall jZip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:01:55.543