jZip is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall jZip from your systemBandoo Media Inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bandoo Media Inc. jZip is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\jZip folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. jZip's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\jZip\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.43 MB (3597816 bytes) on disk and is labeled jZip.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in jZip. They take 4.40 MB (4612512
bytes) on disk.
- change.exe (796.99 KB)
- jZip.exe (3.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (193.92 KB)
This web page is about jZip version 18.104.22.168601
only. You can find below info on other application versions of jZip:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling jZip we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall jZip from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall jZip:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\Archive created by free jZip.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\change.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\CoreArchiver.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
jZip is an application released by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase jZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove jZip from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find jZip or simply activate the Search field and type in "jZip". The jZip app will be found very quickly. When you select jZip in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about jZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall jZip.
8. After uninstalling jZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of jZip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling jZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove jZip by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that jZip by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove jZip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:42:49.563