This web page contains detailed information on how to remove jZip for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall jZip from your systemBandoo Media Inc
. Additional info about Bandoo Media Inc can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove jZip. jZip.exe is the jZip's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.43 MB (3600240 bytes) on disk.
jZip contains of the executables below. They take 4.44 MB (4653048
bytes) on disk.
- change.exe (833.86 KB)
- jZip.exe (3.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11510
of jZip. For more jZip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall jZip you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\Archive created by free jZip.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\change.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\CoreArchiver.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\jZip.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\jZipShell.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\license.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\log.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jZip\ResourcesLOC.dll
- C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\jZip.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\jZip.lnk
jZip is an application released by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall jZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase jZip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find jZip or simply activate the Search field and type in "jZip". If it is installed on your PC the jZip application will be found very quickly. After you click jZip in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding jZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall jZip.
8. After uninstalling jZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of jZip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing jZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall jZip by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that jZip by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall jZip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 04:29:04.870