innoApp is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall innoApp from your computerinnoApp
. You can read more on innoApp or check for application updates here
. Click on http://innoapp.info/support
to get more data about innoApp on innoApp's website. Usually the innoApp program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall innoApp. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
innoApp contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This page is about innoApp version 2014.12.03.222340
only. For other innoApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
innoApp is a program released by innoApp. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall innoApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall innoApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find innoApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "innoApp". The innoApp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click innoApp in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding innoApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for innoApp:
- The web site of the program is: http://innoapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall innoApp.
8. After uninstalling innoApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong innoApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing innoApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall innoApp by innoApp from your computer, we are not saying that innoApp by innoApp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall innoApp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:56:28.420