innoApp is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall innoApp from your computerinnoApp
. You can read more on innoApp or check for application updates here
. Click on http://innoapp.info/support
to get more data about innoApp on innoApp's website. Usually the innoApp program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall innoApp. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
innoApp contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This page is about innoApp version 2014.12.03.222340
only. For other innoApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
innoApp is a program released by innoApp. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall innoApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall innoApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find innoApp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "innoApp". The innoApp application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click innoApp in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding innoApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for innoApp:
- The publisher is: http://innoapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall innoApp.
8. After uninstalling innoApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong innoApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing innoApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall innoApp by innoApp from your computer, we are not saying that innoApp by innoApp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall innoApp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:56:28.420