You can find on this page details on how to uninstall innoApp for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall innoApp from your systeminnoApp
. Further information on innoApp can be found here
. Detailed information about innoApp can be found at http://innoapp.info/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove innoApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
innoApp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to innoApp version 2014.12.10.182054
alone. For other innoApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
innoApp is an application offered by the software company innoApp. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall innoApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete innoApp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate innoApp or simply click the Search field and type in "innoApp". If it exists on your system the innoApp program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click innoApp in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding innoApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for innoApp:
- The software company is: http://innoapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove innoApp.
8. After uninstalling innoApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong innoApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling innoApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove innoApp by innoApp from your computer, nor are we saying that innoApp by innoApp is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove innoApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 21:56:31.260