This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall innoApp for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall innoApp from your systeminnoApp
. Further information on innoApp can be seen here
. You can get more details related to innoApp at http://innoapp.info/support
. innoApp is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\innoApp directory, regulated by the user's choice. innoApp's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe. innoAppUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 253.36 KB (259440 bytes) on disk.
innoApp contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.07 MB (1118856
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- innoAppUninstall.exe (253.36 KB)
- updateinnoApp.exe (315.77 KB)
The current page applies to innoApp version 2014.09.13.130008
only. Click on the links below for other innoApp versions:
...click to view all...
innoApp is an application by the software company innoApp. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall innoApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove innoApp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate innoApp or simply click the Search field and type in "innoApp". The innoApp app will be found very quickly. When you click innoApp in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding innoApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for innoApp:
- The publisher is: http://innoapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\innoApp\innoAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall innoApp.
8. After uninstalling innoApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong innoApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing innoApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall innoApp by innoApp from your computer, nor are we saying that innoApp by innoApp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall innoApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 20:46:24.703