iPubsoft Android Data Recovery
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery from your computeriPubsoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on iPubsoft. You can read more about on iPubsoft Android Data Recovery at http://www.ipubsoft.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Android Data Recovery folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is C:\Program Files\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Android Data Recovery\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 684.75 KB (701184 bytes) on disk and is called iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.exe.
The executables below are part of iPubsoft Android Data Recovery. They occupy about 2.89 MB (3031608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (423.05 KB)
- adb.exe (989.25 KB)
- AndroidAssistServer.exe (511.75 KB)
- AndroidAssistService.exe (46.75 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (141.25 KB)
- InstallDriver64.exe (163.75 KB)
- iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.exe (684.75 KB)
This info is about iPubsoft Android Data Recovery version 2.0.19
only. You can find below a few links to other iPubsoft Android Data Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is an application marketed by the software company iPubsoft. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iPubsoft Android Data Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPubsoft Android Data Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPubsoft Android Data Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the iPubsoft Android Data Recovery program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iPubsoft Android Data Recovery in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iPubsoft Android Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPubsoft Android Data Recovery:
- The publisher is: http://www.ipubsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Android Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling iPubsoft Android Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iPubsoft Android Data Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPubsoft Android Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery by iPubsoft from your PC, we are not saying that iPubsoft Android Data Recovery by iPubsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-11 13:04:20.410