iPubsoft Android Data Recovery
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery from your systemiPubsoft
. Further information on iPubsoft can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ipubsoft.com
if you want to read more on iPubsoft Android Data Recovery on iPubsoft's website. iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Android Data Recovery directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is C:\Program Files\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Android Data Recovery\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. iPubsoft Android Data Recovery's primary file takes about 695.25 KB (711936 bytes) and is called iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.exe.
iPubsoft Android Data Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.00 MB (5246776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (423.05 KB)
- adb.exe (1.42 MB)
- AndroidAssistServer.exe (440.75 KB)
- AndroidAssistService.exe (46.75 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (141.25 KB)
- InstallDriver64.exe (163.75 KB)
- iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.exe (695.25 KB)
- KeyPatch.exe (765.50 KB)
- adb.exe (989.25 KB)
The current page applies to iPubsoft Android Data Recovery version 2.1.13
alone. Click on the links below for other iPubsoft Android Data Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is a program offered by iPubsoft. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iPubsoft Android Data Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iPubsoft Android Data Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPubsoft Android Data Recovery". If it exists on your system the iPubsoft Android Data Recovery app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iPubsoft Android Data Recovery in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iPubsoft Android Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPubsoft Android Data Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ipubsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Android Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling iPubsoft Android Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iPubsoft Android Data Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPubsoft Android Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iPubsoft Android Data Recovery by iPubsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that iPubsoft Android Data Recovery by iPubsoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iPubsoft Android Data Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-25 10:28:38.937