iPubsoft Android Data Recovery
iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery from your systemiPubsoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on iPubsoft. Further information about iPubsoft Android Data Recovery can be found at http://www.ipubsoft.com
. iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Android Data Recovery folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Android Data Recovery\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. iPubsoft Android Data Recovery's primary file takes about 684.75 KB (701184 bytes) and its name is iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.exe.
The executables below are part of iPubsoft Android Data Recovery. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3815480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (423.05 KB)
- adb.exe (989.25 KB)
- AndroidAssistServer.exe (511.75 KB)
- AndroidAssistService.exe (46.75 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (141.25 KB)
- InstallDriver64.exe (163.75 KB)
- iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.exe (684.75 KB)
- KeyPatch.exe (765.50 KB)
The current web page applies to iPubsoft Android Data Recovery version 2.0.18
only. Click on the links below for other iPubsoft Android Data Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is a program marketed by the software company iPubsoft. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase iPubsoft Android Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iPubsoft Android Data Recovery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iPubsoft Android Data Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPubsoft Android Data Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the iPubsoft Android Data Recovery application will be found very quickly. When you click iPubsoft Android Data Recovery in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iPubsoft Android Data Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iPubsoft Android Data Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.ipubsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iPubsoft\iPubsoft Android Data Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling iPubsoft Android Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iPubsoft Android Data Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iPubsoft Android Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery by iPubsoft from your computer, we are not saying that iPubsoft Android Data Recovery by iPubsoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPubsoft Android Data Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-10 16:39:54.673