iPOLiS Device Manager
iPOLiS Device Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iPOLiS Device Manager from your systemSamsung techwin
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Samsung techwin. Click on http://www.samsungtechwin.com
to get more info about iPOLiS Device Manager on Samsung techwin's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iPOLiS Device Manager folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for iPOLiS Device Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iPOLiS Device Manager\Uninstall.exe. iPOLiS Device Manager.exe is the iPOLiS Device Manager's main executable file and it takes around 13.23 MB (13869056 bytes) on disk.
iPOLiS Device Manager is composed of the following executables which take 13.29 MB (13934069
bytes) on disk:
- iPOLiS Device Manager.exe (13.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.49 KB)
The current page applies to iPOLiS Device Manager version 1.8.9
only. You can find here a few links to other iPOLiS Device Manager versions:
...click to view all...
iPOLiS Device Manager is a program marketed by Samsung techwin. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall iPOLiS Device Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete iPOLiS Device Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iPOLiS Device Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPOLiS Device Manager". If it is installed on your PC the iPOLiS Device Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iPOLiS Device Manager in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iPOLiS Device Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPOLiS Device Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.samsungtechwin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iPOLiS Device Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iPOLiS Device Manager.
8. After uninstalling iPOLiS Device Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iPOLiS Device Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPOLiS Device Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iPOLiS Device Manager by Samsung techwin from your computer, we are not saying that iPOLiS Device Manager by Samsung techwin is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPOLiS Device Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:06:27.880