iPOLiS Device Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove iPOLiS Device Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iPOLiS Device Manager from your computerSamsung techwin
. Go over here
for more information on Samsung techwin. Detailed information about iPOLiS Device Manager can be found at http://www.samsungtechwin.com
. iPOLiS Device Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iPOLiS Device Manager folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iPOLiS Device Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iPOLiS Device Manager. iPOLiS Device Manager's primary file takes about 9.83 MB (10303488 bytes) and is named iPOLiS Device Manager.exe.
The executables below are part of iPOLiS Device Manager. They occupy about 9.87 MB (10352615
bytes) on disk.
- iPOLiS Device Manager.exe (9.83 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (47.98 KB)
This page is about iPOLiS Device Manager version 1.5.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of iPOLiS Device Manager:
...click to view all...
iPOLiS Device Manager is a program marketed by the software company Samsung techwin. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall iPOLiS Device Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iPOLiS Device Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iPOLiS Device Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPOLiS Device Manager". The iPOLiS Device Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select iPOLiS Device Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iPOLiS Device Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPOLiS Device Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.samsungtechwin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iPOLiS Device Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iPOLiS Device Manager.
8. After removing iPOLiS Device Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iPOLiS Device Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPOLiS Device Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPOLiS Device Manager by Samsung techwin from your PC, we are not saying that iPOLiS Device Manager by Samsung techwin is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPOLiS Device Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-12 00:17:27.030