iPOLiS Device Manager
iPOLiS Device Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall iPOLiS Device Manager from your PCSamsung techwin
. More info about Samsung techwin can be seen here
. You can read more about related to iPOLiS Device Manager at http://www.samsungtechwin.com
. iPOLiS Device Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iPOLiS Device Manager folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove iPOLiS Device Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iPOLiS Device Manager\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. iPOLiS Device Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 18.25 MB (19141120 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iPOLiS Device Manager. They occupy about 18.31 MB (19203845
bytes) on disk.
- iPOLiS Device Manager.exe (18.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.19.0
of iPOLiS Device Manager. You can find below a few links to other iPOLiS Device Manager versions:
...click to view all...
iPOLiS Device Manager is a program released by Samsung techwin. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase iPOLiS Device Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iPOLiS Device Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iPOLiS Device Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPOLiS Device Manager". If it exists on your system the iPOLiS Device Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click iPOLiS Device Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iPOLiS Device Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPOLiS Device Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.samsungtechwin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\iPOLiS Device Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iPOLiS Device Manager.
8. After uninstalling iPOLiS Device Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPOLiS Device Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iPOLiS Device Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iPOLiS Device Manager by Samsung techwin from your computer, we are not saying that iPOLiS Device Manager by Samsung techwin is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iPOLiS Device Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 15:00:40.133