This page contains complete information on how to remove forteManager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall forteManager from your PCPortrait Displays, Inc.
. You can read more on Portrait Displays, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.portrait.com
if you want to read more on forteManager on Portrait Displays, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for forteManager is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is called dthtml.exe and it has a size of 258.50 KB (264704 bytes).
forteManager contains of the executables below. They take 3.07 MB (3216336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ampinst.exe (52.00 KB)
- CleanReg.exe (168.00 KB)
- dthtml.exe (258.50 KB)
- dtsnmpsrv.exe (232.00 KB)
- DTSRVC.exe (60.00 KB)
- dtsslsrv.exe (112.00 KB)
- installm1.exe (88.00 KB)
- ResetPermission.exe (36.00 KB)
- SETUP.exe (413.74 KB)
- floater.exe (737.74 KB)
- pMouse.exe (69.74 KB)
- wpbegone.exe (141.74 KB)
- WPCTRL.exe (681.74 KB)
- WPFLIP.exe (89.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.52.000
of forteManager. Click on the links below for other forteManager versions:
forteManager is a program released by Portrait Displays, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove forteManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete forteManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find forteManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "forteManager". If it exists on your system the forteManager program will be found very quickly. After you click forteManager in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about forteManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for forteManager:
- The software company is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove forteManager.
8. After removing forteManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong forteManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing forteManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove forteManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:59:35.547