You can find on this page details on how to remove forteManager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall forteManager from your PCPortrait Displays, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Portrait Displays, Inc.. More details about forteManager can be seen at http://www.portrait.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager folder (same installation drive as Windows). forteManager's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is titled dthtml.exe and it has a size of 301.00 KB (308224 bytes).
forteManager is composed of the following executables which occupy 301.00 KB (308224
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to forteManager version 2.80.002
only. You can find here a few links to other forteManager versions:
If you are manually uninstalling forteManager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\forteManager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager\dthtml.exe
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager\LGE\common\background.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager\LGE\common\background.gif
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager\LGE\common\bright.gif
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Portrait Displays, Inc.\forteManager
forteManager is a program released by the software company Portrait Displays, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase forteManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase forteManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find forteManager or simply click the Search field and type in "forteManager". If it is installed on your PC the forteManager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click forteManager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about forteManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for forteManager:
- The publisher is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove forteManager.
8. After removing forteManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of forteManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling forteManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall forteManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 07:34:53.180