This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall forteManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall forteManager from your computerPortrait Displays, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Portrait Displays, Inc.. More details about the app forteManager can be found at http://www.portrait.com
. forteManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove forteManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. dthtml.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 411.51 KB (421386 bytes) on disk.
forteManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 541.01 KB (553994
bytes) on disk.
- dthtml.exe (411.51 KB)
- DTHtmlmgr.exe (129.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.73.004
of forteManager. You can find here a few links to other forteManager releases:
forteManager is a program by the software company Portrait Displays, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove forteManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall forteManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate forteManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "forteManager". If it is installed on your PC the forteManager program will be found very quickly. When you select forteManager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding forteManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for forteManager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall forteManager.
8. After uninstalling forteManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong forteManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling forteManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall forteManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:17:25.830