This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall forteManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall forteManager from your computerPortrait Displays, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Portrait Displays, Inc.. More details about the app forteManager can be found at http://www.portrait.com
. forteManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\forteManager folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove forteManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. dthtml.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 411.51 KB (421386 bytes) on disk.
forteManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 541.01 KB (553994
bytes) on disk.
- dthtml.exe (411.51 KB)
- DTHtmlmgr.exe (129.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.73.004
of forteManager. You can find here a few links to other forteManager releases:
forteManager is a program by the software company Portrait Displays, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove forteManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall forteManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate forteManager or simply click the Search field and type in "forteManager". If it is installed on your PC the forteManager application will be found very quickly. After you click forteManager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding forteManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for forteManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall forteManager.
8. After uninstalling forteManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong forteManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling forteManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that forteManager by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall forteManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:17:25.830