eMusic Download Manager 6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall eMusic Download Manager 6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall eMusic Download Manager 6 from your PCemusic.com
. More data about emusic.com can be read here
. More details about the program eMusic Download Manager 6 can be found at http://emusic.com/
. eMusic Download Manager 6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMusic Download Manager 6 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\eMusic Download Manager 6\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove eMusic Download Manager 6. emusic-dlm.exe is the eMusic Download Manager 6's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.52 MB (6839208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside eMusic Download Manager 6. They take about 6.65 MB (6969816
bytes) on disk.
- emusic-dlm.exe (6.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (123.05 KB)
- WMPHelper.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.1
of eMusic Download Manager 6. Click on the links below for other eMusic Download Manager 6 versions:
eMusic Download Manager 6 is a program marketed by the software company emusic.com. Some users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove eMusic Download Manager 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase eMusic Download Manager 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eMusic Download Manager 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMusic Download Manager 6". If it is installed on your PC the eMusic Download Manager 6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click eMusic Download Manager 6 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about eMusic Download Manager 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMusic Download Manager 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://emusic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMusic Download Manager 6\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eMusic Download Manager 6.
8. After removing eMusic Download Manager 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eMusic Download Manager 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eMusic Download Manager 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eMusic Download Manager 6 by emusic.com from your PC, we are not saying that eMusic Download Manager 6 by emusic.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMusic Download Manager 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:47:01.693