eMusic Download Manager 6
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall eMusic Download Manager 6 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall eMusic Download Manager 6 from your computeremusic.com
. You can read more on emusic.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://emusic.com/
to get more information about eMusic Download Manager 6 on emusic.com's website. eMusic Download Manager 6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\eMusic Download Manager 6 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing eMusic Download Manager 6 is C:\Program Files\eMusic Download Manager 6\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.68 MB (7005608 bytes) on disk and is labeled emusic-dlm.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with eMusic Download Manager 6. They take about 6.81 MB (7136216
bytes) on disk.
- emusic-dlm.exe (6.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (123.05 KB)
- WMPHelper.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.2
of eMusic Download Manager 6. For other eMusic Download Manager 6 versions please click below:
eMusic Download Manager 6 is a program released by emusic.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove eMusic Download Manager 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove eMusic Download Manager 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eMusic Download Manager 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMusic Download Manager 6". If it is installed on your PC the eMusic Download Manager 6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select eMusic Download Manager 6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding eMusic Download Manager 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMusic Download Manager 6:
- The publisher is: http://emusic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMusic Download Manager 6\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eMusic Download Manager 6.
8. After uninstalling eMusic Download Manager 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eMusic Download Manager 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMusic Download Manager 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eMusic Download Manager 6 by emusic.com from your computer, we are not saying that eMusic Download Manager 6 by emusic.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMusic Download Manager 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-01 18:57:58.690