eMusic Download Manager 6
eMusic Download Manager 6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall eMusic Download Manager 6 from your systememusic.com
. Additional info about emusic.com can be read here
. Please follow http://emusic.com/
if you want to read more on eMusic Download Manager 6 on emusic.com's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\eMusic Download Manager 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing eMusic Download Manager 6 is C:\Program Files\eMusic Download Manager 6\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. emusic-dlm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.62 MB (6937168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in eMusic Download Manager 6. They occupy 6.74 MB (7067824
bytes) on disk.
- emusic-dlm.exe (6.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (123.09 KB)
- WMPHelper.exe (4.50 KB)
The current web page applies to eMusic Download Manager 6 version 6.0.5
only. For more eMusic Download Manager 6 versions please click below:
eMusic Download Manager 6 is a program offered by the software company emusic.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase eMusic Download Manager 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete eMusic Download Manager 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find eMusic Download Manager 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eMusic Download Manager 6". The eMusic Download Manager 6 application will be found very quickly. After you select eMusic Download Manager 6 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding eMusic Download Manager 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMusic Download Manager 6:
- The publisher is: http://emusic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMusic Download Manager 6\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eMusic Download Manager 6.
8. After uninstalling eMusic Download Manager 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eMusic Download Manager 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eMusic Download Manager 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eMusic Download Manager 6 by emusic.com from your PC, nor are we saying that eMusic Download Manager 6 by emusic.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove eMusic Download Manager 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:44:05.857