This page is about clear.fi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall clear.fi from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. You can find out more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program clear.fi can be found at http://www.cyberlink.com/
. clear.fi is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\clear.fi\MVP folder, regulated by the user's choice. clear.fi.exe is the clear.fi's main executable file and it occupies around 260.38 KB (266624 bytes) on disk.
clear.fi is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.27 MB (2377456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clear.fi.exe (260.38 KB)
- clear.fiAgent.exe (119.11 KB)
- clear.fiAnim.exe (279.11 KB)
- RemoteLaunch.exe (159.11 KB)
- TaskSchedulerEX.exe (211.11 KB)
- CLMLSvc.exe (243.11 KB)
- vThumbCLDshowX.exe (79.11 KB)
- CLHNServiceForCLNetworkPlayer.exe (87.11 KB)
- DMREngine.exe (83.11 KB)
- FiltHookInstaller.exe (32.38 KB)
- FiltHookUnInstaller.exe (28.38 KB)
- PSUtil.exe (31.11 KB)
- DeviceStage.exe (91.11 KB)
- DMREngine.exe (167.20 KB)
- DMRPlayer.exe (123.20 KB)
- PCMUpdate.exe (327.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of clear.fi. You can find below info on other releases of clear.fi:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling clear.fi we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi Client
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\clear.fi
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Acer Cloud\image\Clear.fi_Music.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi Client\bg\MediaSharingUtil.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi Client\CABARC.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi Client\ChangePrivateNetwork.config
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Acer Incorporated\clear.fi Client
clear.fi is a program marketed by CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove clear.fi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove clear.fi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate clear.fi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clear.fi". The clear.fi program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click clear.fi in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about clear.fi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall clear.fi.
8. After removing clear.fi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of clear.fi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clear.fi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove clear.fi by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that clear.fi by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove clear.fi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-02 16:35:07.270