You can find below detailed information on how to remove clear.fi for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall clear.fi from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. You can find out more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. More details about clear.fi can be found at http://www.cyberlink.com/
. clear.fi is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\clear.fi\MVP directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled clear.fiAgent.exe and it has a size of 117.29 KB (120104 bytes).
clear.fi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 282.67 KB (289456
bytes) on disk.
- clear.fiAgent.exe (117.29 KB)
- DMREngine.exe (165.38 KB)
The current page applies to clear.fi version 1.0.1411.10
alone. Click on the links below for other clear.fi versions:
...click to view all...
clear.fi is an application marketed by CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove clear.fi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall clear.fi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate clear.fi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clear.fi". The clear.fi program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click clear.fi in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding clear.fi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall clear.fi.
8. After uninstalling clear.fi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong clear.fi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing clear.fi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall clear.fi by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that clear.fi by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall clear.fi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-02 13:45:30.713