clear.fi is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall clear.fi from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CyberLink Corp.. Detailed information about clear.fi can be found at http://www.CyberLink.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\Movie folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 181.29 KB (185640 bytes) on disk and is called clear.fiMovieService.exe.
clear.fi is composed of the following executables which occupy 579.55 KB (593456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clear.fiMovieService.exe (181.29 KB)
- CLSM.exe (73.29 KB)
- discautorun.exe (105.23 KB)
- PlayMovie.exe (117.29 KB)
- TaskScheduler.exe (89.23 KB)
- CLMUI_TOOL.exe (13.23 KB)
This info is about clear.fi version 2.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other clear.fi releases:
...click to view all...
clear.fi is a program by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Some people want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove clear.fi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete clear.fi from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate clear.fi or simply click the Search field and type in "clear.fi". The clear.fi application will be found very quickly. When you click clear.fi in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding clear.fi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove clear.fi.
8. After uninstalling clear.fi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong clear.fi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clear.fi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall clear.fi by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that clear.fi by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall clear.fi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-23 20:24:18.780